Preparation training Best Value A Certificate
This training is a must for anyone who wants to get better in the Best Value approach and become A certified in Best Value.
You have practical experience with one or more Best Value projects and want to prove that you are able to bring the Best Value approach in practice on the right way.
Results of the training?
- Your own Best Value performance metrices are optimized by feedback evaluated
- Optimizing of your Best Value article by feedback
- Being prepared for the A-certification
- Better understanding of the Best Value principles and guidance what to do in future Best Value Projects
- Professionalization of your Best Value practice
- 5 day course, from 8.30 am to 16.00 pm
- Gardemoen, Oslo airport
- Dates: May 13th, June 10th, September 9th, October 8th and November 11th.
- Schedule per day: 8.30 am to 16.00 pm
- Entry Level: B+ certificate
- Price: € 3.995
- Group size: min. 10, max 16
- A+ certification meeting is excluded
The training will be given by two A+ certified trainers, one from Best Value Europe and one from Best Value Group.
The investment in this training amounts to € 3.995 (excl. VAT). This includes the training materials, coffee / tea, soft drinks and lunch.
Sign up: Best Value Events.
Cancellation is possible up to 14 days in advance, after which the training is charged.
Day 1: Welcome, introduction and Preparation Phase
- Objectives if the participants
- Foundation of Best Value, IMT in practice and to yourself
- Initial conditions and information
- Formulating objectives
- How do you know you are successful? Collecting/reading information about your client Homework: personal performance metrics and set-up of article
Day 2: The Selection Phase, submittals
- Making and rating submittals
- What are good metrics and how do you find them?
- Bias of people increased risks, how can you reduce bias? Homework: Article chapters, assertions in the article
Day 3: The Selection Phase, interviews and Clarification Phase
- The aim of the interview, what questions provide the relevant information?
- Interview techniques, how do you prepare for the interview?
- What are the criteria of a Best Value expert?
- Purpose and structure of the clarification phase
- Practical experience with the clarification phase Homework: Writing article
Day 4: Clarification Phase and Execution phase
- Practical experience of the clarification phase
- Weekly Risk Report, dilemmas from practice
- Desired attitude and behavior at Best Value projects Homework: Writing article
Day 5: Completion
- Practice interviews + feedback articles
- Evaluation instruction course and learning objectives